- Youth Pastoral Delegate of the province
- Province coordinator (Sector Heads)
- Commissions (Animators)
- Regional Coordinators (Facilitators at the regions)
- Local Delegate (Local Facilitator)
“Along with four dimensions of the congregation, we have added two more dimensions pertaining to the mission of our province. Keeping in mind all the deliberations of the past provincial chapters, we are planning to strengthen the youth pastoral services with the help of the local delegates. It is just an initiative to consolidate the former plans and bring a new methodology and approach. The roles and responsibilities of the local delegates would be discussed in the group discussions and it would be finalized at the provincial council,” he stated. Some of the suggestions offered by the coordinators were:
- To include the new policies regarding the service of the young (YAR).
- The regional animations and the new methodologies need better clarifications.
- There are a few sectors that function only in Chennai region and how one could do the animations at the regional level. Eg .YAR.
- Directory for Youth Pastoral Services could be prepared.
- It is important to make use of the province centres for the animation - DBICA, Deepagam, DBYAC – Ennore, Aruloudayam Ashramam.
- All the group activities should be grouped under six dimensions for better formation and animation.
- Young offenders in prisons could be cared for, in all the regions.
- Let us always think in terms of holistic formation of the young in our mission.
- The main role of the local delegate is to prepare the EPP, SEPP, EPCC. His duty is to regularly follow up for carrying out the activities at different sector.
- The major role of the local delegate is not the administration but the animation.
Fr. K. M. Jose, the Provincial, spoke about the importance of youth pastoral services in our mission. “Every youngster should feel happy and welcomed. The local delegates should be the instruments of executing the plan at the local level,” he said.